Thursday, November 28, 2013

Car Accident Law and Twitter Feed SEO

I am an attorney by trade.  And, over the past few years, I have worn many different hats. When I first started my private practice, my primary obligation was to act as the firm’s lead trial attorney.  Later as things progressed, I became managing partner and was responsible for advertising and personnel.  Today, our practice continued to evolve and so has my position as attorney/business manager.  The most notable change I have noticed in the recent past has been the shift away from traditional marketing to social media marketing.

Recently, came across a video from Google’s Matt Cutts and I thought it was worth sharing.  In this video Cutts discusses the use of a twitter feed and its relationship to search engine optimization.  If you have few minutes to spare, this is definitely worth watching.

No comments :

Post a Comment